SETTING UP A TAX ASSISTANCE APPOINTMENT @ THE LIBRARY
We will have Volunteers available to help with tax preparation starting February 6 thru April 13 at the following locations:
- County Library [Headquarters] – 609-267-9660, ext. 2
- Bordentown Library – 609-298-0622
- Cinnaminson Library - 856-829-9340
- Maple Shade Library - 856-779-9767
- Medford Library – 609-654-6113
- Evesham Library – 856-983-1444
Scheduling of appointments will begin the week of January 30th. Please call the individual branch libraries for more detailed information on times the volunteers will be available.
GETTING READY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT @ THE LIBRARY
1. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to fill out a brief form required by our volunteer service.
2. Please bring the following items to your appointment (if applicable):